As a school, we firmly believe that our school uniform at both Key Stage 3 and 4 plays a valuable role in contributing to our ethos and setting an appropriate tone that supports effective teaching and learning. Therefore all students should wear the specified school uniform below with names clearly marked on each item.
- Plain black tailored trousers (not denim, slim or skinny fit) or a regulation black pleated skirt
- School blazer with school badge (compulsory for all years 7-11)
- White shirt/blouse with a fastening top button
- School Grey v-necked pullover (optional)
- Dark plain outdoor coat (a hoody is not an alternative to a coat)
- Plain, black formal, sturdy shoe, which can be polished (without clear logos, flashes, tabs, ankle straps, metal and different coloured trimmings)
Please note: Trainers, trainer look shoes, and canvas footwear is strictly not permitted under any circumstances irrespective of whether it is described as a ‘school shoe’ by retailers.
- School PE t-shirt.
- School PE hoodie/School PE zipped hoodie.
- Plain black shorts or plain black sports leggings or plain black tracksuit bottoms (small logo is permitted).
- Black Sports Socks.
- Black Football Socks (as and when required).
- Football Boots (as and when required).
School expectations- Footwear, Hair, Jewellery, Make-up and Electronic Devices
- Where students arrive at school in the incorrect footwear, an alternative form of footwear will be offered, enabling the student to choose to remain in school lessons and continue learning
- Should the student choose not to remove the incorrect footwear, they will be isolated from their lessons to continue with their classwork until the issue is corrected. This also applies to other issues related to incorrect uniforms, electronic devices, jewellery, makeup and hair.
- NO extreme hairstyles or colours. Some examples include:
hair length less than a 1
patterns shaved into heads (including eyebrows)
shaven and longer length hair worn together
unnatural hair colours
block or contrasting colours
- Caps and hats are not permitted
- Hooded tops are not permitted
- Headscarves worn for religious reasons should be plain and of dark colour
- Minimal natural-looking makeup is allowed – Eye makeup, false eyelashes, coloured lipstick and fake tan is not permitted
- Acrylic or false nails is not allowed. Only clear colourless nail polish may be worn
- There is a NO jewellery policy, except for a watch.
- All incorrect jewellery will be confiscated by staff. Students will be monitored over time, and persistent offenders will receive escalating consequences
- Body piercing and adornment of any form is not permitted
When seen during the school day, electronic devices and/or jewellery will be confiscated, and the item(s) held in the main office until the end of the school for the student to collect. However, in the case of persistent confiscation of any item(s) or persistent non-compliance with staff, a parent/ carer will be informed and asked to collect in person. The school has a list of prohibited items that may be seized as they are considered harmful or detrimental to school discipline and will lead to further consequences, please see the Suspension and Permanent Exclusion Policy for details.
Students must accept responsibility for their own personal possessions and equipment whilst on the school site. Please avoid bringing valuable items into school.
The school will not be held responsible for any item of uniform or equipment lost or stolen in school.
If you wish to purchase additional uniform you can do so using the website below:
If you request the order is delivered to school there will be no delivery charge.