It is important that all our students look and feel good about themselves, which is why we insist on high standards of dress and appearance. Our uniform helps students to achieve these high standards and we ask for your continued support in ensuring that our uniform is worn as intended. To help clarify some issues, here are some key points:
- Tie: Should be worn at the length intended with the school logo clearly visible below the knot.
- Blazers: Should be worn at all times unless permission to remove them has been sought and given by the class teacher (or the Headteacher).
We advise that all items of equipment and uniform, especially blazers and outdoor coats are clearly labelled with the student’s name.
Students are expected to bring a bag to school every day. As well as a bag, students will need: pencil case, pens, pencils, ruler, eraser, sharpener, calculator, coloured pencils and planner.
As of the 4th January 2022, students will not be permitted to wear any type of Jewellery this includes:
- Ear studs; Chains; Nose studs; Rings and Bracelets. We have shared this information with students during form time.
This brings us in line with all schools in the Rowan Learning Trust. Please ensure students do not have new piercings over the Christmas period.
- Lanyard (coloured according to year group).
- Black Blazer with school badge.
- Black skirt (either box pleated skirts/pleated skirts) Skirts should be no more than 1 inch /2.54cm above the knee.
- Black trousers.
- White shirt.
- School tie (must be tied at a sufficient length that shows the school badge).
- Grey school V neck jumper/Grey school V neck tank top jumper (this is compulsory).
- Black or white socks (no over the knee socks).
- Black tights (no patterns).
- Flat black shoes (must be polishable and all black leather without any piping or banding and with standard black soles).
- Suitable Waterproof Coat (with no obvious over-sized or offensive logos).
- School PE t-shirt.
- School PE hoodie/School PE zipped hoodie.
- Plain black shorts or plain black sports leggings or plain black tracksuit bottoms (small logo is permitted).
- Black Sports Socks.
- Black Football Socks (as and when required).
- Football Boots (as and when required).
The following are NOT allowed:
- trainers, trainer ‘look-alikes’, canvas pumps / plimsolls.
- leather jackets / fur coats.
- cardigans, hooded / tracksuit tops or sweatshirts.
- any item of denim or denim look-alike.
- False nails and false eye lashes.
- Extreme make-up and fake tan is not permitted. NO make-up should be brought into school.
- Jean trousers or skinny fit trousers.
- Pencil or lycra skirts.
- Body warmers.
If you wish to purchase additional uniform you can do so using the website below:
If you request the order is delivered to school there will be no delivery charge.