It is important that all our students look and feel good about themselves, which is why we insist on high standards of dress and appearance. Our uniform helps students to achieve these high standards and we ask for your continued support in ensuring that our uniform is worn as intended. To help clarify some issues, here are some key points:
- Tie: Should be worn at the length intended with the school logo clearly visible below the knot.
- Blazers: Should be worn at all times unless permission to remove them has been sought and given by the class teacher (or the Headteacher).
We advise that all items of equipment and uniform, especially blazers and outdoor coats are clearly labelled with the student’s name.
Students are expected to bring a bag to school every day. As well as a bag, students will need: pencil case, pens, pencils, ruler, eraser, sharpener, calculator, coloured pencils and planner.
- Lanyard (coloured according to year group).
- Black Blazer with school badge.
- Black skirt (either box pleated skirts/pleated skirts)
Skirts should be no more than 1 inch /2.54cm above the knee.
- Black trousers.
- White shirt.
- School tie (must be tied at a sufficient length that shows the school badge).
- Grey school badged V neck jumper (this is compulsory).
- Black or white socks (no over the knee socks).
- Black tights (no patterns).
- Flat black shoes (must be polishable and all black leather without any piping or
banding and with standard black soles).
- Suitable Waterproof Coat (with no obvious over-sized or offensive logos).
- School PE t-shirt.
- School PE hoodie.
- Plain black shorts or plain back leggings or plain black tracksuit bottoms (small logo
- Black Sports Socks.
- Black Football Socks (as and when required).
- Football Boots (as and when required).
The following are NOT allowed:
- Trainers, trainer ‘look-alikes’, canvas pumps / plimsolls.
- Leather jackets / fur coats.
- Cardigans, hooded / tracksuit tops or sweatshirts.
- Any item of denim or denim look-alike.
- Jewellery except small plain sleepers or studs (one in each ear).
- False nails and false eye lashes.
- Extreme make-up and fake tan is not permitted. NO make-up should be brought into
- Jean trousers or skinny fit trousers.
- Pencil or lycra skirts.
- Body warmers.
If you wish to purchase additional uniform you can do so using the website below:
If you request the order is delivered to school there will be no delivery charge.