Welcome to The Transition Page for The Heys School.
The Transition Team are here to support you and your child in their transition from primary to secondary. The Transition Team consists of :
Miss B Kenny
Head of Year 7
Miss B Chisholm
Pastoral Manager for Year 7
You can keep up to date with everything regarding transition at The Heys by following @TransitionHeys on Twitter or visiting our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TransitionHeys/
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Secondary School Allocations 2021.
If you have been allocated a place at The Heys School please email email@example.com to confirm your place.
Not happy with the secondary school place you have been allocated?
Have you considered The Heys School?
Here are the many positive opportunities that will be available to your child if they choose to join us September:
- Dedicated and experienced Year 7 Head of Year and Pastoral Manager (non-teaching)
- Free school uniform
- Enhanced Transition Group
- 2 Dedicated transition days – Summer and Autumn Term
- Dedicated Year 7 Yard
- Specific extra-curricular programme for Year 7
- Visits to Heyhead Farm Education Centre
- Newly developed inclusion hub
- Outdoor garden space and plans to develop a forest school
- Year 7 Team Building Day – Tree Tops
- Year 7 Residential Trip (Covid permitting)
- The Pledge Programme
Would you like to know more?
We would like to invite you to attend a virtual question and answer session with Miss R Evans, Headteacher, a year 7 parent and one of our current year 7’s to talk through what we provide for the students in our care. The session will take place on Zoom on Wednesday 17th March at 3.30pm. Should you wish to attend please email the Transition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send further information.